STILL A HARD LIFE !!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Surat Thani
January 22nd 2008
Published: January 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

hi ya'll , still down here in Southern Thailand ... weather still really warm , so warm in fact that i spend most of my time dipping in and out of the crystal clear turquoise tinged water , just to cool off!!.So you realise that life isn't always easy here ....
Jack, Dangerman and the Cosmic Ambassador went on a "visa run" You must do this every month unless you have previously arranged your visa with the consul , if you don't extend the visa you get fined when you leave Thailand which would be a pain in the bum .....!!! Way back when i started this Blog , i had F.E.F.S and The Wee Bastards thing going , They've kinda lapsed, not because i got fed up but because The Fat Boys seem to have moved on ,maybe to some oversized Paradise with big t.v. screens ,or big toilets or whetever , but definitely not here any more or maybe i've put on so much wieght that don't notice .... I have put on an ounce or two tho ,the food is addictive and i'm eating even more HOT stuff , got to be careful or you can wake up with an Arse like Robinson Cruisoe's shirt sleeve That brings me to The Wee Bastards !! They've left me alone , i just get the occasional one and they don't flare up like some evil looking disease , my host of Bar Room Physicians agree to a man , that the ferociosly hot food puts them off , which seems a valid point, so ,the third degree internal burns seem worth it ... so no Wee B's for me Yippee ........... I'm also no longer The Red Faced Clown, but i've transformed into nothing short of a Bronzed Adonis recieving envious glances from the latest Batch of pasty skinned Farang .. Ive moved up the ratings , so to speak...
Back to reality , we all went to party in an amazing house ,right on top of a mountain , its owned by a great couple Really nice folk , Some of the Samui jet set were there and it was a great night and even Dangerman's ardour for 'not liking much' couldn't spoil it There was loads to eat and drink , a big pool and views to die for ..But there was also a Karaoke so i got a chance to vent my musical frustrations it went well and got a good ROAR,albeit from a very drunken crowd , but they all count !!! .and on Sunday i was playin SAX at the Shamrock Bar in Lamaii so all in all i'm feeling like a bit of a celebrity ....
Soda was there on both occasions and she really enjoyed herself , got to say she stole the pool party hands down , i was very very chuffed .. On the Sunday night 'gig' she got a little over excited by it all and drank too much and said "solly " all night between bouts of really loud burpsI felt for her, but being a bugger i laughed loads as well ... Next morning she was dying and took the "Pledge" cos her belly was aching "leelly leelly bad " until the "PAPPAYA " van came round ,she then proceeded to eat an eye watering /tear inducing concoction of sea food ,veg and tons of fiery hot chillies , !! They're a strange bunch , but i love them ..
Cosmic just phoned from Hat Yai they've arrived safely and Dangerman says its "SHITE" ..... Ah well nothing changes thats Thailand for you .... Just a quick mention for Bob Color, a very talented Zany Karaoke guy from Holland who works here 6 mths of the year ... you're a star Bob byeeeeeee furnooo Tony aka The Bronzed Adonis xxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0281s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb