Crystal


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Railay
January 23rd 2006
Published: January 31st 2006
Edit Blog Post

We are staying at the San Sea Resort in West Railay in Krabi. It is only accessible by boat, so it makes it more exciting. It is pretty much a tourist area and I know that many of us miss our Thai friends from Bangkok and Chiang Mai, not to mention local prices. It's so nice to spend our final days here though I have to admit.

Snorkeling today was amazing! The whole group went out on long tail boats to meet another boat that took us to four different islands. The first island we went to was where tiger fish attacked! Tnstead of being eaten alive at that island I exfoliated with Maren instead. The other three islands were much more comfortable as no fish attacked, and we saw corral, crabs and eels, and all different kinds of animals. I remembered thinking as I was getting tan/sunburned on the top of the boat, how much cooler it would be if Thailand had monkeys. Sure enough, the last island featured a whole clan/family/horde of monkeys that were just hanging out on the beach. The rock formations are beautiful, all of us are tired and ready to fall asleep. What a day!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0367s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb