Phuket, the holidays are nearly over!


Advertisement
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
April 21st 2012
Published: April 27th 2012
Edit Blog Post

This is the last entry of our little Easter holidays. After spending an amazing time diving 4 days with the Forra team from Koh Lipe, they dropped us at the ferry pier of Phi Phi. We were a little late...I have to admit, we loved to spend our time under the water. So we just had the time to go out of the Forra liveaboard...and on the huge ferry to Phuket. And here it hits me right in the face.... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 41, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




27th April 2012

Nice!
Wow, the Naka looks very nice! We know exactly what you mean about people not knowing how to dress in public in the sun, it really annoys us - especially the ones who walk around with no top and shoes/flip flops on (why they would want to walk with no shoes/flip flops is anyone's guess!). Looks like you all had fun on your Easter holidays, hope you are all well.
27th April 2012

Hi Neil and Donna
How is your recovery going...that was a "nice" accident ...hope you are way better...and please stop to scare us...I know it's attracting more hits...but hey...that's not the aim!
27th April 2012
Family pic!

If I would be you I would not have put a picture of myself on your blog as you are so UGLY. You scare people!
27th April 2012
Family pic!

Hey stalker!!!
You are not bored yet? I start to have a nice collection of your shit. Thought I could publish this one. Anonymous....Do you even know who the Anonymous are...don't think your brain is going that far. A coward...somebody jaleous of my life...and somebody potentially with way more failures I ever had to face. Keep sending your hate...it makes me laugh... oh, and for half of the world population, we all know you are a woman....start to get a life....
27th April 2012

Awww!!! :(
You should have said you were coming to Saigon. I would have loved to have had another beer or 6 with you Peter :)
27th April 2012

Hi Nick!
Sorry, but was running like hell....but back soon, I'll let you know!
27th April 2012
The Naka....nice!

Très belles photos de Thailande
Deux petits poissons tout mignons ! Have a nice day !
29th April 2012

Glad you are looking happy...and the kids are doing well.
Looks like a nice holiday. Keep on travelin'. Look us up when you get this way. Love that pool. On to the next adventure.
1st May 2012

Hey! It is being pleasure to read your post.I am very much excited for your next one.

Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.03s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0706s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb