Captain Mark Does It Again!


Advertisement
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
October 17th 2011
Published: October 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Waking up bright and early ready for a day out with Captain Mark, we peeked out our curtains to see what weather the day had bought us.. Much to our delight it was sunny and looking great! We have had such luck with the weather so far! A private driver picked us up just before 8am. It was really nice to be picked up in a car and know that we didn't have to do the 'rounds' of the hote... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




19th October 2011

Hey Reet - sounds like your up for a good time again!!
love reading your blogs and glad Benny lifted his butt from the toilet and like a trooper "kicked on a bit". Think I would have said "suck it up princess too.... but then I've got a cast iron stomach when it comes to travel!. Just planning my next the travellin willies trip to the Philippines and then will do Vietnam/Cambodia next. would you mind giving me the name of the place you stayed at in Kata (we usually stay at Kata Lucky Villas just down from the Red Chair. And also your most recent blog in Cambodia - you said it was a hidden gem not on trip advisor would love the name of it if its budget and clean. Photos look great - will have to read the full blog when I finish work! PS - what do you do for a job????? If ever in Newcastle you must catch up and introduce yourself - love talking travel with likeminded people. Keep having fun and live life to the full!
19th October 2011

kayaking pro
Hope you weren't crashing your kayak on 'purpose' LMAO Looks like you're having an amazing time, and you're looking incredibly HaPpY xxx
24th October 2011

From your Phuket Sail tours companions
Hi Marita and Ben....GREAT read!!! Such a fabulous day. Refreshed it all again in my mind for me. Mark, Elise, Sean and their crew made it even more spectacular with the information and stories they provide. As well as the care they take in making sure we are all ok and having a good time. My best friend Marion and I were in one of the canoes that you and Ben blocked from getting 'IN' to the cave!!! He was doing SO well....going around in circles!!! It was lovely to meet you both...even with Ben still a little green around the gills!!! Hope the rest of your trip is packed with much to see and experience. PS...Marita...how dark was that cave when we turned the torches off????? WOW!!!

Tot: 0.177s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 15; dbt: 0.1609s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb