ANOTHER WEEK GONE


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
November 21st 2005
Published: November 21st 2005
Edit Blog Post

Well, this is our last night, for present on Phuket; tomorrow we travel to Krabi for a week - maybe more if we like it. This weeks highlights have been a 3 or 4 very relaxing dayus either on Karon Beach or Kata Beach which is just round the bay. Several excellent meals at various restaurants and a great trip today to 'James Bond' Island where parts of 'The Man With The Golden Gun' were filmed. And that's true because they showed the DVD on the bus and we recognised where we had just taken this photograph.

The whole trip was excellent - we went to a monkey sanctuary which also houses an old cave temple. You will have to wait to see photographs as we don't have Linda's camera's USB link with us at the moment.

Went out last night to my friend Daniel's guest house. Had a few beers (Linda insists that I add the words 'too many here!)

That's all for now folks. It would be good to know that you are receiving notice of these updates - I have added allof your names to our subscriber list.

Cheers,

Ken & Linda


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

JAMES BOND ISLANDJAMES BOND ISLAND
JAMES BOND ISLAND

A rock growing outof our head
Temple CaveTemple Cave
Temple Cave

A Lazy Buddah


21st November 2005

Hey, Dad, Glad you're having fun - getting the updates fine. You might like to add Emma's e-mail also: e_felber at hotmail dot com.
22nd November 2005

Updates
Updates coming through fine Ken. Looks a great place.
22nd November 2005

Mail
Mail by the bucketload. Most of it usual junk. Will try and scan and send to hotmail address. Couple from bank. None from the police or bookies surprisingly.
22nd November 2005

Where's the beer ?
Nice to see you in your usual position , sitting on your harris with a fit bird by your side !( where was your pint jug hidden though ??? ) Keep the photies coming , my knife throwing act is really sharpening up !
23rd November 2005

Receiving you loud and clear!
Dear both - getting the news and really glad that it works and we can keep in touch despite the distance! Take care and catch up with you soon. Love Carolx PS received the 'hard copy' postcard in Bldg 48.

Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 77; dbt: 0.078s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb