Top Honeymoon Destinations in Thailand


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
April 9th 2023
Published: April 9th 2023
Edit Blog Post

Honeymoon is special in every couple’s life. Why not make it thrilling, exciting and memorable for the entire life? If you are looking for the trendiest honeymoon destination in the current days, Thailand comes in top of the list. The idyllic beaches, water sports and the nightlife make this place one of the hot cakes for the newly married couples. There are various reasons why people choose Thailand for honeymoon-

1. Have extravagant and luxury resorts located close to the beach and hotels that suit the needs and budget for every couple

2. The idyllic island, blissful beaches and eye-catching landscape around the Andaman Sea making it perfect for the couples

3. The cultural hub at Bangkok and Chiang Mai. Walk around the thousand years old temples and feel the charm within

4. Lots of activities to do with your partner to make your trip enjoyable.

5. Walk or stroll on the palm-lined beaches or go for shopping

This place has lots to offer to travellers. Whether you have a medium budget or want to spend holidays in extravagant luxury, Thailand has everything for everyone. When thinking about the Thailand honeymoon package, here are some of the exotic places that you must include in your itinerary-

Phuket

It is one of the most romantic destinations in Thailand that you should not miss. This place is blessed with clear beaches and palm-lined coastline. You can spend an entire day strolling around the beach by holding the hands of your beloved, or you can relax at the beachside shacks. Never miss the scuba diving at Phuket. You can also visit Patang and explore Bangla Road.

Koh Samui

This place is perfect for spending an exotic honeymoon with your partner. Koi Samui is considered as one of the most romantic destinations in Thailand. It is famous for its full moon parties. The ideal duration for a honeymoon in Koi Samui is for 1-2 days. You can get luxury, mid-budget and low budget resorts as well. Here, you can visit the Big Buddha Shrine and get the blessings. You can enjoy the Namuang Waterfalls or visit the Ang Thong National Marine Park. The main attraction of this place is the snorkelling.

Chiang Mai

This place is famous for the high range of mountains and the tribal villages. It is one of the wonderful places in Thailand to spend your honeymoon. The greenery in this location is plenty. You can visit the Doi Inthanon National Park, or you can visit Wiang Kum Kam. Do not miss the thrilling safari experience here.

Phi Phi Islands

It is the paradise for the couples. If anyone wants to spend a perfect honeymoon in Thailand, Phi Phi Islands will be the best destination for you. Besides the pristine beaches, the couples get the chance to stay the private resorts in comfort and peace. From here, you can go for similar short day trips to the islands nearby.

Koh Tao

Among all the Thailand honeymoon destinations, you know, this place is the one that is famous for its islands. This is the location where the couples can enjoy both the worlds. After you enjoy the adventures, you can have a romantic dinner like you never experienced and make lifelong memories that you won’t forget. This place is famous for spending some romantic time together or walking on the beach for long.

Bangkok

It is heaven for those who love shopping. It has a cosmopolitan setting and luxury, but you will be surprised to hear that you can afford everything here. Bangkok is the 4th most visited cities in the world. Enjoy shopping or visit the temple of reclining Buddha.

These are some of the destinations you can add in your Thailand honeymoon package. Be sure to choose a reputed travel agency for the same.

Advertisement



9th April 2023
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand

Stunning
Love this Roopa. I have posted this beautiful pic in TB's "My Mother in Law's Sunsets" thread in the Photography Forum. Check 'em out & keep them coming.

Tot: 0.174s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 47; dbt: 0.1113s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb