Ko Tao - Day 2


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Tao
June 2nd 2006
Published: June 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Dan and I got up early, grabbed our gear, and headed over to the main Crystal Resort. Had a pretty good couple of morning dives, then back to Crystal to log our dives. Dan and I rented motorbikes and went back to O’Chai. Dan took a nap and Jennifer, Felicia and I went over to Sunsetburi Resort to use the pool. Fe and I got massages—both masseuses were trained at Wat Po Massage School, and it was evident. It was the best Thai massage that Felicia ever had. Late that afternoon we all rode down to the southern end of the island, crawled around on the rocks, and watched the sun setting. Dan started to feel no-so-good, so we returned to O’Chai, where he proceeded to get sick. We went to the pharmacy to get some drugs for him and also some food and water, dropped it off with him, and then Felicia, Jennifer and I went to dinner a Papa’s Tapas. The food was phenomenal, the drinks were good, and they even had absinthe, which was incredibly expensive (I had one anyway).


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



27th June 2006

pretty awesome adventures
I'm glad Dan and Jen had a good time after all. =)

Tot: 0.171s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 81; dbt: 0.0655s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb