Relaxing in Koh Samui


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
February 19th 2013
Published: February 19th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Back again avid reader and now reporting from second island paradise. Not that much to say as we have been spending the last few days listening to the gentle surf on the sand, watching the coconut trees sway in the light breeze and slapping on the sun cream!! Our balcony where we are forcesee joy a continental breakfast has gorgeous views along the bay and across to Koh Phangan - clearly visible in the distance. Lots of activity on the beach - well from other people that is - boats in and out of all shapes and sizes and a small water sports "bit" which has provide some amusement but probably not for the group of testosterone fuelled 20somerhings that hired jet skis for the seconds time and had a minor bump!! Deposit and presumably a night or twos beer money gone at a stroke. Bophut Fishing Village very cute, though zero fishing happening nowadays but lots of nice little bars and restaurants, shops/stalls etc to while away a gentle evengang. Last day here tomorrow before heading off to the excitement, clamour and hustle and bustle of Delhi and it's sights.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb