Back Down To Reality


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
October 15th 2010
Published: October 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Ok all I can say about the Jungle Club is heaven, gloroius heaven !!!!!

The staff were fantastic and the location was stunning, our lodge was everything it should have been and more !!!

On the eve of my birthday we got invited out by the staff along with Polly, an american girl we met to the Reggae Bar and we all got horribly drunk and danced to reggae apart from them stopping proceedings through the night so that the whole club could sing happy birthday to me !!!

Woke up with a hang over and to find steve had fallen asleep underneath the cocunut tree next to the bar unfortunately no-one got a picture !!!

On my birthday we woke up around midday and went off elephant trekking followed by a thai massage all over on our own balcony followed by a one hundred pound bottle of champagne and then followed by an ice cream birthday cake - thoroughly spoilt, then we played backgammon until late with the staff with steve playing for shots ! Also forgot to mention we extended out stay by a day also as didn't want to leave !!!

Last day sunny and swam in the infinity pool and had a final beer.

We then came down to beach samui and stayed in a place called seaside bungalows. Literally the sea is less than 10 meters from our door.

We then did our thai cooking course which was fab and we learnt loads, food was gorgeous but far to much for us!

Today we had a day on a boat visiting the marine park which was awesome and steve and I kayaked round caves and swim throughs some breathtaking scenary again.

Tomorrow we head off by ferry to Koh Tao for our own private bungalow and some diving and snorkelling. We also want to try some more kayaking.

Off for a quick cheap massage now and of course beer !

Enjoy work, missing you loads - not !!!!

Love Mon & Steve
x



Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0371s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb