Chilling on Chaweng Beach


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
June 19th 2008
Published: June 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well our blogs for the next few days might be a bit boring for you.

We are bascially just chilling out on the beach so nothing to report, but we are having a lovely time still. It is really hot and sunny where we are and we're both starting to look a bit foreign as we are so brown!

We went out for a seafood meal last night on the beach and it was absolutely gorgeous. We had lobster, jumbo tiger prawns and squid. The prawns were literally the size of my hand (and I have big hands hahaha). It came to about £30 which is unbelievable, something we'd never be able to afford at home!

Just relaxing by the pool tomorrow and catching some more sun so might both come back looking like mountain gypsies (Phils just asked me what one of them is, as Im sure youre wondering, but it was the first thing that came to me!!).

We are leaving here on Sunday and getting another taxi, boat, coach and train to Bangkok and staying at the Shambara Boutique on the Khao San Road which should be good.

Although would rather stay here as it is so much more relaxed and less sweaty than BKK! Then flying home next Thursday boooo!!! I am looking forward to some English grub though!! Anyone having a BBQ???? :-)

Hope the weather is nice back home (not really hope its raining mwahahaha).

Lots of love to everyone.

xxxx Toria and Phil xxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

View from The Jungle ClubView from The Jungle Club
View from The Jungle Club

Chaweng Bay view from Chaweng Valley


Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 18; dbt: 0.0214s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb