Ko Samui and the ladyboys!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
December 15th 2006
Published: December 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Big budda BophutBig budda BophutBig budda Bophut

Our second big budda not as impressive as hong kong's but very shiney!!
We have been in Ko samui now for a week and are off to Ko Tao tomorrow!! We arrived and the first people we see are greg and anne our canadian friends who arrived the day before and had there bungalow broken into the previous night, but suprisingly nothing taken, the thieves were obviously looking for money or passports which luckily they had on them!!! They were staing in cactus resort in bophut and we had booked at calm breach right next door, a bit scepticle at first but we decided to spend the night anyway!!!

We hired a little suzuki jeep with the canadians and toured the island for a few days including another big buddha, a penis rock which manda got very excited about and a waterfall!! Bophut was pretty boring so we moved to chaweng beach which is pretty nice and more lively!! We have played a bit of mini golf, relaxed on the beaches, drank more beer got a massage and unfortunatly for me went to a big gay drag queen ladyboy cabarat!!! We arrived about 20 minutes late and were ushered to the only 2 seats left in the place right at the front!!! So
Chawang beachChawang beachChawang beach

Chawang beach
we get some beers, they do a few songs and then these three ladyboys do some sexy(i use the word loosely) dancing, but wait there is a free chair in the middle of the room for one unlucky onlooker to get a lapdance, and yep who was dragged up, your truely!!!, manda got it all on film brilliant!!!

But thats not the end!!!

They go on with the show which in fairness is pretty good and funny and you think its all over when they drag 5 more people from the audience to go back stage and yep you guessed it, the ladyboys must have took a shining to me because once again i get yanked up!!!

This time i had to wear a dress blonde wig and dance on stage with the meanest looking ladyboy!! Thankfully there was 5 unsuspecting blokes with me, knew we shud have gone to burger king!!!

Well i did get a free drink and its the first time i felt a fake boob, it might have been on a heshe but what the hell!!!!

don't have nightmares please sleep well!!!




Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Me and my big penisMe and my big penis
Me and my big penis

Me in the shade of the penis rock which is a tourist attraction on samui they are called the granfather and grandmother rocks because there is also a rock that looks like lady bits!! lovely!!
The viewThe view
The view

We also went to a butterfly farm which contained about 4 butterflys, but the views from the top were gorgeous!!
Samui night Samui night
Samui night

We also have had a few nights out before the candians went to singapore, there are plenty of go go bars in samui and we went down the green mango strip for drinks!!
Greg getting bad karmaGreg getting bad karma
Greg getting bad karma

Greg and his love for sacred thai shrines!! Bad Karmas gonna get him!!!
More beach lifeMore beach life
More beach life

Chawang beach life, it is usually very crowded but we managed to find a spot where it looked deserted!!
Lady boy!!!Lady boy!!!
Lady boy!!!

how i laughed! poor jorden i got it all on film! he doesnt look too bad in the dress but not sure about the wig! manda x


21st December 2006

he he you love lady boys!!!!
Hey, Guys, Sounds like you are having a really good time. I was just sitting with my mum talking about travelling hence the reason why i'm posting! I had a first proper read of your blog. hope you are both well and not enjoying the lady biys too much!!!!!!!!! Happy Christmas!!!!!

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0233s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb