FULL MOON PARTY!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
February 3rd 2007
Published: February 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

ths is gonna have to be a quck one coz i feel horrrendous from last night!! it was an amazing party!! i didnt know what to expect coz raves arent really my thing but each bar on the beach had different music so it was all good!!
it was basically about 20,000 people, if not more, on the beach dancing and drinkin and and having a good time! WE DIDNT LEAVE TIL 6am!!!!

there was the most random slepping den there in the middle of the beach where ppl could go for a sleep but i was guarded so no1 could disturb you!! hehe! we didint take our cameras coz we got told they would get robbed!! i think we would have been fine coz we kept our stuff on us all the time! we thought we would bump into loads of ppl we met on the trek but there was so many ppl there that there was no way! we did stay with the ppl from our hotel a lot of the night tho!

if you have seen the film 'the beach' then you will know what im takin about!! that scene when they go 2 koh phanghan to buy food is exactly how it was!

anyway, we have done other stuff on this very laid back island!! we hired a jeep out yesterday which was really good fun! we survived anyway.............well.....................just! i was the designated driver and we didnt even get told how to out it into 4 wheel drive!! so when we got stuck in a ditch, we couldnt get out! the back wheel just kept on spinning and gettin depper and deeper! but someone came along and told us how to put it into 4 wheel drive and then we were sorted!

then we had to drive up an extremely massively steep hill on a dusty path and it was ellie's turn to drive! we got u it but stopped at the top of the hill and started rolling back down! after a few panic struck moments, me and amy got out so it was lighter and it stopped rolling down! ellie and amy swapped so amy was driving and after a bit of a roll back again, she got up it! saved the day!!!!

it was sooo funny tho!

anyway, im goin back to my hotel now where we are havn a bbq coz i am starvin! havent eaten all day and its 5pm here!

bye for now

Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0492s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb