Back again


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
February 3rd 2007
Published: February 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

So two days ago we left Ko Mook to get on the overnight train back to bangkok. The morning we left we all got a nice present from the rats who invaded are little huts. Nice big holes in our backpacks. Some people went and slept on the beach cos of the noise they were making. Stupid @#!&*
Anyway we got off the train earlier than everyone else with Jo and Erin and said all our goodbyes to everyone in the group which was pretty sad because most of the people were really awesome to hang out with.
That night we stayed at a hotel near the station which was rat free (thank god) and had planned to get up early (about 7) to meet a guy our tour guide had called and who was supposed to be organisning our bus and ferry tickets to koh pha ngan. At about 6:50 this random thai guy that works for the hotel bangs on our door and tells us that our bus is leaving at 7 so we all had to pack up and get our of there when we were still half asleep, run around the corner to the bus stop only t find out the bus doesnt leave for half an hour. It was the worst wake up call i have ever had in my life.
We got here about 5 hours later, met a whole bunch of cockney english boys on the way then prepared ourselves for a big night at our second full moon party
I have to say the experience was very similar to the first omitting alll over the bad stuff that happened so it was fun for the entire time instead of just a few hours here and there.
Went back to orchid bar for some more jungle dancing which I cant get enough of. Soooooo much fun.

Mind you the ride back to the resort (called Dreamland) in the back of a ute with about 12 other people was not soo much fun.

Anyway this internet is expensive so I am off but I will be seeing you all in less then a week!!!!
Hope you are well and keep on smiling!!!

xoxoxox

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb