no.2 Thai Tale


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
January 6th 2007
Published: January 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Despite not feeling too good due to a bout of Dheli Belly's Bottom Burners, we did manage to go to the beach for Christmas Day. It was nice and sunny again now that the cold front from China that was causing a mini monsoon has passed.

There was a small party on Christmas day for the European residents of the other houses where we lived (have just moved houses now.) Not really our type of people though - with a soundtrack of dreary, hopelessly dated Euro music.

The lovely Thai family who live in the jungle that we rented from in the past, nvited us over for New Year's Day dinner. It was a really happy occasion with delicious food!

We did find the most fantastic bar called Chills which is situated on a beach within its own private cove. The sun sets perfectly in the middle of the sea and is just beautiful. We've met some really nice people there from the UK and Austria. From there we decided at the last minute to take a ride into the Full Moon party on the beach, just a couple of days after NYE.

We've been busy looking for another house to rent as it was just too noisy with the construction work next door. We have found and moved into a house which is cheaper and has cable TV! It's just 5mins up the road from the last place and you can't see daylight through the floorboards or walls!














Short and sweet! Hope you're all having fun and start saving to come and join us in Thailand in April for Songkran, the Water festival.
Snowballs of love and fluffy happiness, Kaya & Clicky xxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

Full Moon PartyFull Moon Party
Full Moon Party

Releasing balloons into the sky carrying messages of good wishes for the new year
New Year's Day dinnerNew Year's Day dinner
New Year's Day dinner

At home with the lovely family we rented from when we first came to Thailand 2 years ago.
RelaxingRelaxing
Relaxing

DoggiBear on their very own hammock, (Christmas present)
New houseNew house
New house

On the balcony
New houseNew house
New house

Kitchen
New houseNew house
New house

Bedroom
New houseNew house
New house

Lounge area


10th January 2007

how you doing, wish I was there too, I'm back in Scotland and its getting pretty cold.......
19th January 2007

Ooo Hellooooo,
Hey girl and clicky, Fantastic pics and love your new home you lucky things. Glad you having fun wish i was with you. Love you xxx

Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0344s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb