Another Story


Advertisement
Published: December 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

My First Day at the Orphanage

When we got off the airplane we were very tired. A taxi came and picked us up. We drove to the orphanage and stayed there for two hours. Then we went to get food.
When we went to the orphanage there was a dog that had puppies. There are black and brown and about the size of your hand. I stayed and looked at them for a little while and then we went to our house. We went to bed.


At the orphanage I met some new friends. There names are Fern and Nun and Mook. Together we play. Tick tack toe and we ride bicycles and draw. They like to come to our house and look at pictures on the computer.

At the orphanage we eat every day and morning. Fish, rice, soup. My favorite is the grass soup (lemon grass soup) because it has lots of taste and I love lemons and the soup part is really good. It doesn’t have much onions and stuff.
The food here is very different than Canada. The food here has more taste.

It is very hot at nighttime here, not so dark. We sleep on a mattress near the floor. I miss my bed. Today mommy is going to buy us a softer mattress.
When it rains it storms ‘cause there is so much moisture and the clouds just let it go. But it only rains for a short little bit.

We don’t have internet her and it is so far away but we take the motorbike to go to the internet place.

Today we are going to mail some letters to home. We have to go find the post office first.

The bugs here sing in the afternoon and are huge.

I am done today. Bye see you later.





Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Candid picture....Candid picture....
Candid picture....

ahhh...Miles....


Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0314s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb