Day 2 Chang Mai


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Northern Thailand
February 18th 2014
Published: February 24th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We Arrived in Chang Mai at around 8 in the morning. There is a tourist desk where the guest houses try and get you to stay at the place. Matt talked to one man from a guesthouse called SK house 2, the place looked pretty nice in the pictures and they gave you a free ride to the town centre so we decided to go with that one and if it wasn't nice then at least we got a free ride to the area we needed to be. When we got there we were quite surprised at how nice it was and only £8 a night so decided to stay. After waiting a little while to check in and both pretty tired from a mixture of jet-lag and a lot of travelling the past few days we fell asleep til early afternoon.

That afternoon we went to explore a bit around Chang Mai and had a look at all the food markets which had a massive variety of fruit. In the evening we went to the night market ( night bazaar) which was a long street and a few big open areas all full with market stalls selling clothes, bags, watches, food, hand crafted ornaments etc.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb