Dad, Absolute and crazy kids


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-East Thailand
September 10th 2012
Published: November 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Had a damn good weekend in Ubon. We met up with Claire and Robyn from Phana and first hunted down Lucie's cake's in Sunnee Tower (the cinnamon chocolate brownie is soo good). We followed our ear's and ended up at the Ubon Uni's talent show where we played spot the lady boy with the Miss beauty contest. A harder task then you would imagine. I wanted to see more of Ubon then the shopping centre so got everyone moving via Som Tao to The Tu Si Mung monument and the night market. My eagerness to do thing's has earned me the nickname 'Dad' and Ben's been playing up to the moody kid abit too well! After a meal of meat stick's (unsure whether we ate pork or rat), we dropped our thing's off at Nick's and headed to Dunee's brother's house for a pre-drink. I got plastered on Leo beer and ashamedly whitied along with Robyn after finishing a bottle of absolute at the mix-club. Needless to say the hot hangover was horrendous but we forgot about it whilst playing with Mrs Bra Yung's 5yearold niece in the car. We drove to see her other brother and took turn's holding a heart-meltingly cute 1month old baby. Constant Thai food had given us all a craving for cheese so we ate a huge amount at a Pizza restaurant and later waddled back to the car. We said our goodbye's to the girl's at Phana and with that crashed out before school tomorrow. So from cake to cheese it's been an interesting few day's. I'm going to head off now as I am being eaten alive by mozzy's.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb