Bangkok part 2


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand
January 16th 2016
Published: February 7th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Bangkok part 2 16th-17th



Aimee (the girl we had been travelling with for the last 8 weeks) were meeting her parents so we joined them and they were lovely. They very kindly bought us all dinner and drinks all night before we set out for the night on Koh San road. Paul her dad ate a lovely scorpion that night (it's what everyone does when in Koh San). We met a bunch of people and had a great night out, Aimee decided to come back to ours. Our hotel had many signs stipulating no outside guests (we had already broken that rule and got away with it). As morning arrived Aimee set back to her hostel to meet her parents, however the lady on reception wanted to charge her for staying, we denied all knowledge and was threatened with her calling the police. We got away with it this time, although we still had another night to get through!!! We spent the rest of the day's shopping and making use of the rooftop pool. Aimee met us again the next morning and came to the room, after 5 minutes we received a phone call asking our guest to leave (not sure what we had done to this woman but she had it in for us) There were many times our groups left but we always remained conscious enough of where our place was and any stranger danger. One night I left to go back early and Nad was talking to some "friends", we were minutes away from the hotel. After deciding I was bored and hungry I went to the seven eleven for a toastie and Nad turned up. Said she got into an altercation with a drunk man (although gorgeous) who wouldn't leave her alone and some crazy girl came and grabbed him away so she decided to remove herself from the situation. Neither of us were ready for bed so we went back out and met a couple of lovely brothers from Chile Matius and Paul. Our trip in Bangkok was over with more friends added to our belt and more stories to tell, they'll always be a friend in every country from now on?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.173s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0536s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb