Nono here!!!


Advertisement
Taiwan's flag
Asia » Taiwan » Yilan County
August 28th 2011
Published: August 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Nono presents a comedy program in Taiwan! He is very famous here!

Nono and his staff came to the farm to recording a program! I didn´t understand a word about what they were saying, but I think it was everything very funny, because everybody was laughing a lot!

They recorded in the Rice Culture Experimental Area and after, they ate a traditional food made in bamboos!!

People who work in the farm, said that it wasn´t the first time that a famous person came here to record a program. Leisure farming is one of the important policies of agricultural development in Taiwan! There are a lot of them and Toucheng Leisure Farm is one of the most popular here!

In Brazil, we almost don´t have this type of farm, but they are very interesting! Here you can pass just a weekend and learn a lot of differents things about the nature and the life farm. And this new experience is for everyone.. Students and sympathizer of environmental areas can improve their ideas about ways of sustainability! For the others.. Here you, certainly will start to think more about the importance of the preservation..

And sometimes it´s good to keep in touch with the nature.. Leave the stressful and urban life for few days!! Here you can rest, relax, think more about the life... 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0568s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb