Taiwan to Study/Work


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Taiwan's flag
Asia » Taiwan » Taipei
February 24th 2011
Published: February 24th 2011
Edit Blog Post

I'm in Taiwan to study and to work. I want to major in Forensic so I'm at Tai-da at the moment to take Chinese Language Division. There are so much things that I would have never though before until now.

Some of the things are:
- People are like so nice that it's kinda scary

-No Crime! Seriously, everyone like obey the rules/law. If you left like 10,000NT on the ground, they would run miles to catch you up and give it back to you. So, when something like kidnap or stealer occur, it's like a "huge deal" here.

- No trash can...You would need to go to a specific place to just throw away your trash. It's like they want you to recycle so you have to.

-No heater. There are heater but if you buy/use it, then you would run out of money...so NO HEATER...and it rain "a lot"...you think you seen how much it can rain, well you come here and see it for sure... (drizzle or sprinkle or pour)

-Color...I think they are way overly obsess with color and art. It's pretty when you see it but if you keep seeing it all the time then um...it get Blah...

-Talk show or game show...apparently they invites university/college's students to go to their studio and pretty much watch for "FREE"....If you live in the State, then there is no such thing.

-Insurance is like so freaking cheap that you would be like OMG!! They treat their "people" with such care dude...I only have to pay $150NT for my insurance that will last for 4 MONTHS...

FUN FACT:

-I learn out something new a few days ago, that if when you get a cold or flu...DON'T DRINK or GET medicine, because those medicine is only for bacteria not VIRUS...it's like a antibiotic so when you take it...it doesn't kill it but could cause your immune system to stop and not get rid of the cold or flu. All you have to do is sleep, drink hot water, and sweat it off and it will goes away....Learn from a Biology student.

-If you take your DNA out and stretch it, it can reach the moon.

P.S. I'll tried to post picture next time.

COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0434s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb