DISNEY SWEATSHOPS.


Advertisement
Taiwan's flag
Asia » Taiwan » Nantou County
May 1st 2014
Published: May 1st 2014
Edit Blog Post

People around the world always though of Disney as something so innocence,imagination, and purity. Behind the scenes of all this "innocence and imagination" come the lives of children who are being put to work at such young age with very little pay, but they also provide dirt-poor conditions as well. This issue is being seen not only in third world country but in America as well. For example one sweatshop in Haiti they make shirt for 26 cents an hour. This is the highest wage out of the three sweatshop. Food can be expensive in Haiti almost as it is in America. In total they make 15 to 20 dollar when a month rent for a small one room shack with no water is 20 dollar. I do not understand why the owner of these sweatshop do not do anything about it. The second sweatshop in Asia people make 17 cent an hour where they make toys. Three year ago, 200 woman of this factory had to be hospitalized due to an exposed to acetone. The factory after all this did not want to change any health code law. I would have never image Disney which was created for kids to have kids make there thing in HORRIBLE condition. They should be having fun and being kid not work for very long hours. Not a very good example they are giving the kids if only everyone knew about this! They need help.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.338s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0719s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb