Another Christmas at the Chicken Place


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea
December 22nd 2004
Published: December 22nd 2004
Edit Blog Post

Well the Christmas season is upon us and here we are forced with the option of having a gift exchange among friends at a greasy chicken restuarnt that is next to our apartment, sad to some maybe, but they make a mean spicy chicken platter.
We are a week away from getting off the ground here.
I hope everyone back home enjoys the turkey the potatoes, stuffing, and who could forget Juniors favourite GRAVY!!!!
It has been another great year, we are ready for some time off away from that work thing, I swear it is for the birds that stuff.
That is all for now, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope all are healthy and happy for the New Year. ( I know you get to eat Turkey and what not now, but how many of you are getting so psyched up for a HUGE New Years bash, only to stand in the cold for 45 minutes to get a cab, then get to the place pissed off, having to wear a cheesy hat, and wait for atleast 12 until you can hit the door and go home, thinking another crappy New years party? Well i will be ankle deep in the Ocean, drinking cheap booze and enjoying the free spirits of the Europeans who feel the need to remove their tops to avoid tan lines...God Bless them!)
I miss you all!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0511s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb