Hiking to the Gwang-gyo mountain


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Suwon
April 13th 2008
Published: April 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Gwang-gyo mountain is famous to the people in Suwon. This mountain have a lot of mountain valley and hiking courses.
Early in the morning scene of mountain was very silence. Weather was not rainy but the sky was gray. And the mountain was coverd with fog.
But the air of morning was fresh and cool. Beginning of the hiking course, there was some spring flower. Yellow forsythia flower was very beatiful.
In Korea the forsythia is the symbol of the spring. Also there was a lot of pine tree. The tree in this place is not thick. But they are grow high.
Ground of hiking courses are coverd with some pine needles. So step was quite comfort.
Middle of hiking you can meet sporting equipment. May be there were some aged people. They have light exercise in this place.
There Hiking courses are well arrange. And courses are not so steep. So whole people can enjoy hiking in this place.
Over the mountain, there are some cherry blossom trees that there scenery are so picturesque. There ground are looks like snow ground.
Pass the cherry blossom trees you can see big reservoir. There name is Gwang-gyo reservoir. There foggy weather is so calm.
Descend from mountain, you can drinking water place. This place water is fresh and clean.

When to Go Best season;Spring, Autumn
How long About 3 hours
Planning Planning is important. Han-mah-eum rest place →Geum-dang drinking water place→Go to with course→Top of mountain
Inside information Wear a climbing clothes, footwear is good. And take some water.









Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.318s; Tpl: 0.043s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb