War Memorial and a Korean Night


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Seoul
September 9th 2008
Published: September 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

September 9 2008: Today Dave and I went to a tech market. You could buy anything here from computers to camera memory cards and pirated dvds. Stuff was cheaper than back home, such as 4 GB camera memory card for 16 bucks. Although, I was hesitant to buy anything electronic from a vendor. We then went and booked our tour through the US army base of the DMZ, which is technically in North Korea. We are going next friday. Following that we went to the Korean War memorial park and museum, unfortuantely we were running out of time, so we are going to try and go back next week and spend some more time in the museum and exhibitons as it tells quite the story about the wars between North Korea and Japan. Lastly, after dave went to work, i jumped on the subway to Seoyhuan where there was a huge mall and again more food and merchandise vendors. Tomorrow we are going to be getting up early and spending another day in seoul, seeing some more tourist attractions like city hall, and probably another market.




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0809s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb