Back to the US


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Seoul
April 4th 2013
Published: April 17th 2018
Edit Blog Post

We awoke at about 10am and got ready. Checked out of the hotel and got a ride from the shuttle at noon.

We could not check in for our flight until 2:45pm and it was only just afternoon, so we grabbed some snacks from Jamba Juice and sat around. ICN airport is a great place for just that! It has been voted one of the top airports in the world and I can see why.

We had some lunch up in the food court area above the ticketing counters. It was Asian cuisine and was very good. After our lunch, we had some ice cream.

When it was time to check in, we went over and were cleared for business class at the ticket counter. We went into the secure concourse about an hour before departure and waited.

At 5:45pm, we departed to Detroit on Delta flight 158. I was in seat 13A onboard the 777 aircraft. It was a nice ride and I enjoyed a couple of meals and many gin and tonics. I watched the film "Chernobyl Diaries", before getting some sleep. Now I want to go to Chernobyl, lol!

The flight went real quick and soon we were landing in Detroit. We cleared customs and immigration within 15 minutes and got our connection to Dayton and soon were back home.

I am ready to return to Asia soon!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb