Food and anime


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Seoul » Hongdae
May 13th 2012
Published: May 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

This blog was supposed to be just about the interesting food finds we encounter, but just this time I am going to include a photo that is not food-related. What is it? -It's a magnet. But not just ANY magnet; it's Yui from K-On!!!!!!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

I like turtlesI like turtles
I like turtles

My brother and I found this at Milk and Bread. What a nice bakery name. The turtles are melon pans with a melon custard cream inside!
Best Green Tea bing su!Best Green Tea bing su!
Best Green Tea bing su!

The snow ice was so finely shaved and the green tea actually tasted like authentic green tea. Can't have green tea without its partner: red beans. There was a delicious red beans paste hidden inside the snow ice. Thanks to RK and his brother for showing us the neat place!
Caffe Bene's Bing suCaffe Bene's Bing su
Caffe Bene's Bing su

Been meaning to try this! This is called the Green Tea Tower Bing Su. While tasty, the ice could have been more finely shaven. And they could do w/o the whipped cream.
Best waffle dessertBest waffle dessert
Best waffle dessert

Its presentation was incredible. Just like its taste. I am a picky waffle eater, and this was simply amazing.
7grams' Waffle7grams' Waffle
7grams' Waffle

Good, but not amazing like the one above.... Haha.
Korean bbq restaurantKorean bbq restaurant
Korean bbq restaurant

Great place for lunch. Expensive, but it's so delicious that I can't call it overpriced.
King KalbiKing Kalbi
King Kalbi

This is the best cut of meat: King kalbi. Lean and juicy. Came with 10 sides. Quite the lunch.
Plum TeaPlum Tea
Plum Tea

A Korean plum tea was served at the end of lunch. It was sweet and refreshing after the savory meal. Thanks to WL for showing us this delectable restaurant!
MAGNET!!MAGNET!!
MAGNET!!

The Chow-Meister, WL, and I were feeling through the surprise packages of anime magnets, and finally found the one we wanted. YATTA!!!


Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb