Keep Your Holiday Apartment Deposit – A Simple Guide To Moving Out Cleaning


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Raffles Marina
August 12th 2014
Published: August 12th 2014
Edit Blog Post

In order to keep your holiday apartment deposit, the property must be left in a suitably clean and tidy condition. This can often seem like a huge task, so listed below are some simple tips which will help you to efficiently clean your holiday apartment in order to keep that all important deposit!

Make a list

Many professional cleaning sites upload checklists for cleaning various properties. These lists can help you to break down the sizeable task of cleaning your holiday apartment into several easy to manage steps. If you locate and download one of these checklists, you can thoroughly and efficiently clean your holiday apartment to a professional standard and subsequently keep your deposit.

Empty and clean all furnishings

Many holiday tenants forget to check all drawers and cupboards before they leave their apartment. If you wipe down the interior and exterior of all furnishings, it will prevent you from leaving any possessions behind and will also demonstrate that you have left the property in the clean and presentable condition in which it was rented to you.

Remove all rubbish

Professional cleaning site EP Cleaners highlight how minor tasks such as making sure all "Bins cleaned internally and externally " can be the difference between keeping and losing your deposit. If you go round your apartment and double check that all rubbish has been removed and that the insides and outside of all bins have been wiped, it will show that you have thoroughly cleaned your accommodation.

Thoroughly dust the apartment

Go through each room of your apartment and check that you have dusted all surfaces . Many tenants neglect to dust behind the headboards of all beds. Seemingly insignificant tasks like this can undermine all of the hard work you have put into cleaning the rest of your apartment. Also, make sure that you vacuum underneath the beds in order to pick up any dust or rubbish which may have collected underneath them during your stay.

Clean up all crumbs

Much like the previous point about dust, minor aspects such as crumbs in or around the toaster can give an otherwise clean room an untidy feel. If you empty and clean the crumb tray of your apartment's toaster, as well as wiping down and around all kitchen appliances, you can ensure your holiday apartment is left feeling clean and fresh.

Wipe down all walls

If the walls of your holiday apartment look dirty or bear any marks, they will undermine all of the hard work you have expended on cleaning the rest of the property. By wiping down all of the walls within your property , as well as spraying each room with air freshener, you can be confident that you are leaving your holiday apartment in a clean and sanitised condition. Consequently, you can demonstrate that you have cleaned your holiday property to a high standard, which in turn justifies the return of your deposit.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0534s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb