A Christmas Carroll...


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Manila
December 23rd 2006
Published: December 23rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

...This was the comment Ed received from a security guard at Kalibo airport when he noticed the surname on his passport. It finally helped us get into the Christmas vibe. It's pretty hard when it's sunny and you have been lying on the beach for a week! We have now adopted a policy of wishing everyone we meet Merry Christmas and after visiting a mall earlier today, jam packed with frantic shoppers, we can finally say our mood is festive.

We will miss everyone at home, especially the Carrolls and Fordes. Nollaig Shona Duit and we hope to talk to a few of you over the coming days, if the cheap vino (we are stocking up on) renders us able!

Ho Ho Ho
Ed & Amy





Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Ho ho hoHo ho ho
Ho ho ho

Santa must get very hot in South East Asia with his full garb on, perhaps he should try a pair of red speedos.
A Melaka ChristmasA Melaka Christmas
A Melaka Christmas

The snow made us giggle
El Juliana (Vigan) nativity sceneEl Juliana (Vigan) nativity scene
El Juliana (Vigan) nativity scene

Check out baby Jesus...my new baby niece, was born with a full head of hair but I never saw a baby born with full beard???
An angel gets her wingsAn angel gets her wings
An angel gets her wings

My sister (Hi And) is a very little kiddie teacher and every year has a battle to explain to the little dawlings that they can only have so many angels in the nativity play and that angels do not carry wands!


Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 19; qc: 83; dbt: 0.0954s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb