Phillipines Travel


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Manila » Malate
August 9th 2017
Published: August 9th 2017
Edit Blog Post

I really enjoyed traveling to the Phillipines so much! It such a great country easy access to Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands; Guam, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Cambodia,etc.Phillipines is worth to see.

I loved the bus rides that the country has as well as seeing the historic forts and sights of the Phillipines. Palawan, the islands in the Southwest of the Phillipines, has so much to see. The Phillipines use to be a US Territory a couple of years before it became seperated from United States Colonization. During Spanish-American War in Late 1800s; Cuba, Puerto Rico, Phillipines, Guam and Saipan became all part of the United States when Spain tried to takeover all those countries. However, the Treaty was given by the United States to Spain so that they give up and hand the rest of the colonization power ordered by Theodore Roosevelt to United States. Cuba was temporaily part of the United States until they have decided not to be part of United States. So does the Phillipines.



Phillipines were also involved in WW2 which you can explore all the sights of the Historic Sights. They have offered much to see for travelers. I recommend you to see more museums that lie behind the history of the Phillipines.

I loved the Rice Harvest that was raised up as corps in the Phillipines. It looks almost the same as Indonesia but it's worth to see.



Winter nor Spring TIme would be the best time to go even if you are just heading to Japan for a day. It is recommeded to see Guam and the Philippines since they have cool interesting history I have seen.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 21; qc: 47; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb