Everest Base Camp Trekking-14 days


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Kathmandu » Everest Base Camp
December 26th 2014
Published: December 26th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Everest Base Camp Trekking can be your right choice to experience the adventurous and historic route to the base of the world’s highest mountain. Everest Base Camphas been popular destination for trekkers since the very first expeditions to the Nepalese side of Everest in 1953. After a mountain flight to Lukla, your journey begins with the spectacular mountain scenes, trails lined with Mari stones and winsome view of Rhododendron forests. Buddhist temples and monasteries will welcome you in your every footsteps which keep you moving on with great hope of having unforgettable experience during the trip.

The trip to Everest Base Camp is not easy but definitely worth it. The trek passes through numerous Buddhist villages, Sherpa communities and variety of Tibetan influenced monasteries conceding at Kala Patthar (5,550 meters). Visitors to this area can no longer remain praising the Sherpa’s loyalty and natural beauty. The trip includes Namche Bazar, panoramic view of Syangboche, Tengboche, Kalapathar, Lhotse. We assure that when you return, you will have an unimaginable experience, thrilling and worthy memories along with the warm hospitality poured by the locals.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb