Annapurna Base Camp Trek difficulty


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Annapurna » Annapurna Base Camp
June 14th 2018
Published: June 14th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Annapurna Base Camp Trek difficultyis the combination of panoramic mountains, traditional mountain, life and the biodiversity. We do organize this trek for all groups even for children and older people. It is the dream of every trekker to reach the base camp of such a magnificent mountain. The south-facing slopes are covered in the dense tropical jungle of rhododendron and bamboo. Offering vast topological, culture and geographical diversities trekker who embark on a journey to this base camp will surely enjoy their adventure as they get to travel through beautiful villages communities and meet charming local people. This fascinating trek takes you to the foot of the high mountains of Annapurna region. Trekking on this route is one of the most popular and spectacular trekking trails in Nepal. This route will be introducing you to the Gurung and Magar inhabitants of the region. The main attraction of this region is the awesome views of the mountain which includes Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, fishtail and many other mountains of this region. The altitude climb is gradually increased each day and the height of the base camp of Annapurna region.

Annapurna Base Camp Trek difficulty is also quite demanding but with a bit of patience and perseverance. The sanctuary was believed to be the home of several deities from the Buddhist and Hinduism as well as older animistic gods. The entire route is doable by any individual. This trek is one of the comfortable destinations for travelers. It can be extremely challenging for anyone who isn’t reasonably physically fit. The best view comes after the hardest climb this trek takes you can be done even during off seasons. While walking this route, we will pass through many suspension bridges of this region. There is much attraction of this trek like panoramic views of Himalaya. We will pass through the lush forest of rhododendron, oak, and pine forest of this region. Annapurna Base Camp Trek During the time of hiking, we will enter the Annapurna conservation area where we can see many rare birds, animals, flora, and fauna. We get chance to know about the culture and way of living of the local people of this region. You will get chance to know about the tradition, costume, and cultures of Nepal. You will never forget the feeling of being on the heart of the Himalayas on this trek. The season between February to April and October to December is considered as the best season for trekking in this route.

if you need any further information please contact to

Everest Trekking Routes Pvt. Ltd.

Khusibu Nayabazaar, Kathmandu Nepal

Mobile :- +977-9843467921

Phone :- + 977-1-4387202

info@adventuremountainguide.net

info@everesttrekkingroutes.com

www.adventuremountainguide.net

www.everesttrekkingroutes.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0803s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb