Romantic Environment and Toilet don’t go together


Advertisement
Maldives' flag
Asia » Maldives » Addu Atoll
December 23rd 2009
Published: December 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Maldives was amazing. The guest villas and those for staff, all had open air bathrooms. That is, there was a high wall around it, but no ceiling or a roof. Imagine taking a bath under the stars. How much more romantic can it get? But nature is a nature, and it rains even in a paradise on earth, even if only for one full month in an year. When the rain started I did not find it irritating or unpleasant, you were getting wet instantly as soon as you stepped outside, it was so heavy, but who cared, it was warm anyway. But then the time came when I had to go to bathroom. No roof – remember? I had to use an umbrella each time I went to the bathroom. It was not funny, stop laughing.
But look at the bright side. During the rainy month you did not need to use the shower. You just needed to grab a bottle of shampoo and a soap and step out. For a place that has to purify ocean water for drinking, cooking and washing purposes it’s a great economy.


Advertisement



9th July 2010

You are Wonderful!!!!
Hello, I did laugh!!! I enjoyed reading what you wrote so much!!!! You are my inspiration!!! Bless you Marina!!!

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb