Malaysia Tourist Attractions


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia
May 2nd 2009
Published: May 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

There are a lot of things that you can do during your trip to Malaysia, the gastronomical paradise of Asia. Natural beauty, colorful festivals, happening nightlife, international shopping experience, skyscrapers and first world infrastructure of Malaysia will surely keep the tourists busy all day long during their Malaysia visit. You can visit the Malaysian tourist attractions that include high profile city of Kuala Lumpur, Lankawi, Malacca, Penang, several beaches, national parks and many more. Some of the top tourist destinations that you should not miss during your Malaysia trip are Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Penang, Sabah, Langkawi, Perlis, Sarawak, Terengganu, Nageri Sembilian, Kelantan etc.

Again if you visit Malaysia during the festive season, then you will be mesmerized with the vibrant colors of the place. If you visit Malaysia don't miss the opportunity to enjoy the “Puja Umur”. It is the Sultan's birthday that is celebrated all week long. Again if you are lucky enough to visit Malaysia during the right season , you might get an opportunity to attend the Annual Sabah International Dragon Boat Festival. This festival is immensely popular among the locals as well as with the tourists. Other activities that a tourist can participate in are scuba diving, jungle trekking, canopy walk etc.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb