FREAKY FISH FIGHT


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Sarawak » Kuching
September 17th 2009
Published: September 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

What can we do that is a treat and soemthing a bit different a cheap at the same time?

After wondering around the non-tourist part of town we finally found Tribal Remedies , a spa where traditional tribal methods are used to make you look and feel fabulous.

The special offer of half price on The Fish Spa was intriuging to say the least. Tempted and a little bit daunted we went for it.

We were lead into a very softly lit room, with neon tanks filled with fish of all sizes. There was dark wood decking surrounding this and little plump cushsion arranged arounf the tanks. We were instructed to wash our feet with water first and then to choose a tank and sit back and relax.

How can you be soooooooooooooo scared of a tank with a few fish inside?!!!

After a few seconds I shoved my feet into the tank and splashed about for a while whilst I got used to the wierd but not unpleasant nibbling sensation of the fish. This did nothing to calm Dan who tokk it that it must be horrendous and so he spent five mintues flinching and wailing.

Giggling followed the wailing and then we settled into examining exactly what the fish were doing and just how big some of them actually were. The worst part of the foot for them to nibble on was the sole of the feet, which was just so funny.

Convinced that the fish in his tank were much bigger than mine he was mortified when some of the assitants said the fish in my tank were much larger!

All in all, money well spent! Feet felt lovely and we fed some hungry fish!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 13; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0263s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb