Wow... it so natural


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Sabah » Mabul
March 29th 2007
Published: March 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

17th March 2007

Kuala Lumpur (by flight, 2.5 hours) - Tawau (by taxi, 1 hour) - Semporna (by speed boat, 45 minutes) - Sipadan Water Village, Mabul Island (SWV).

Arrived at SWV was about 1.00pm, we have received a great welcome from the resort’s staffs and enjoyed a lunch before checked into our room.

The resort is built above the sea water therefore in any time you can see the fishes swimming around and coral surrounded the room unit in a close distance.

We have surprised that the room is big, clean and comfortable. The design is adopted the “open concept” hence there is no air-conditioner unit attached but a ceiling fan is available. The best thing is the big balcony, it provide you a great place to enjoy the sea view without any building obstruction whether during the sunny or raining day.

18th March 2007

There was cloudy and rain during the morning. We have to give up the snookering at the island.

However, our snookering trip to the Sipadan Island is still on at 2.00pm it cost us RM90 per person. Unfortunately, there was a rain also during our snookering time at Sipadan. Luckily the rain was not too heavy; the activities still can carry on. It was so beautiful that when we see a lot of different fishes especially a huge group of fishes swimming / around together, turtles also found there. The best way to discover more is to dive inside and deeper but we do not have any SCUBA Diving license.

19th March 2007

Today the weather was very good but in the afternoon 2.00pm we have to say goodbye to this beautiful place. Therefore, we have taken this great opportunity to snap photos around the resort and snookering at the island’s coral area.

Late afternoon, we transferred to Semporna to stay for a night before tomorrow (20 March 2007) back to Kuala Lumpur by flight.











Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



20th May 2007

This is paradise......
In a word, wow! this is paradise from start to finish. Looks like u were in paradise. You are sooooooh lucky couples, relaxing & in the beautiful crystal water, blue sky....I'm thoroughly jealous of u !

Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb