Malaysia Day 7


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Penang » Batu Ferringhi
May 24th 2009
Published: May 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 7 Did I say something about food and massage in our itinerary? This has to be one of the best places to indulge or over indulge in both. Once again we started off in the hotel veranda restaurant for breakfast, the feast there really giving us a good start to the day.

After that , Peter went up to the room to write the previous day’s blog whilst the others took the laundry to a dobi wallah down the road. As we had a week’s supply of laundry to do, the laudry people charged less than $10 each couple for all that load.

I must apologise for not posting the blog everyday but there’s no free wi-fi at the hotel so we have to search out a hotspot and load up a couple of days at a time. Not going to pay if I can get something for free.

After that we did pretty much the same as yesterday, David and Mary played tennis for a while, then we went for a swim and lounged around for most of the afternoon until our second massage session between 3 and 5. We then went upstairs and had a couple of drinks before heading out on the town once more.

We went to an Arabic restaurant for a meal, which was very good but unfortunately they didn’t serve any alcoholic drinks although the main reason for picking this place was the w-fi internet.

After dinner we then went for a walk through the hawkers and vendors, purchasing a few DVDs and various other genuine fake accessories before we returned to the hotel at about 11 pm. We went the bar and had a cocktail each and watched about half of a soccer match on TV.

Early start tomorrow as we are on half day island tour starting at 9 am, so the wake up call is for 7am.




Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



28th May 2009

Dad... Playing Tennis?!?!?!
OMG!!! My dad playing tennis... Glad to see your all enjoying yourselves - bet you wish I was there? I do...

Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb