Escape to Penang, Malaysia


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Penang » Batu Ferringhi
January 1st 2019
Published: January 1st 2019
Edit Blog Post

Gateway to the SeaGateway to the SeaGateway to the Sea

A view from Lost Paradise Hotel to the Sea
Pulling my green luggage, I headed to Mactan International Airport, Philippines to board, for my next vacation flight. I, together with seven friends from my workplace flew to Penang, Malaysia last May 2018. We spent five days there in that haven of rest--at Lost Paradise Hotel, a hotel by the beach, Batu Ferringhi, Penang, Malaysia.

Visiting Penang, Malaysia is hassle free for tourists. Penang is one of the most organized tourist cities I have been to. Unlike other countries, you find it easy to tour your way to the spots in the city. Their Department of tourism has so labored to make the City of Penang tourist friendly.

As soon as you arrive the place, all you have to do is purchase a tour ticket in your hotel or in other areas. You will then walk to the stations where tourist buses will pick you up like every 15 minutes or so. The same buses will drop you if you want to ride and drop off your hotel or home. So, you won't have to worry where to go because these buses will simply take you to the different spots where you want to visit. It's hassle free really.
SilhoutteSilhoutteSilhoutte

Cool Sunrise by the beach
You will not fear too of being lost. These buses have tourist guides who will explain in English the different spots while you are inside the bus.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Batu FerringjBatu Ferringj
Batu Ferringj

Sunbathing by the Hotel pool.
Lost Paradise hotelLost Paradise hotel
Lost Paradise hotel

Enjoying our first morning meal at Lost Paradise Hotel


A classic stair


Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0506s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb