Booked our next leg


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Kuala Lumpur
January 6th 2010
Published: January 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

After cookies for brekkie (they're addictive), we went to the bus station to buy our tickets for Butterworth on Fri (once here we'll have to get a ferry to Georgetown, Penang). The tickets were 31.20RM each and it'll take about 4 1/2hrs. We then went to KLCC to try and buy some suntan lotion which appears to be like gold dust out here both in the sense that they don't stock much and it's expensive. The shops in this mall are so la-de-da Gucci, Boss blah, blah...Caught some sun in the park for a bit, soooo hot today. When we got back to Chinatown we decided to walk to Little India. On the way we looked around Central Market which is very different to the Chinatown market, it's inside and quite fancy. The markets and shops in Little India itself sold lots and lots of saris! There were quite a few food stalls too.

Had some cashew nuts when we got back to hostel to keep hunger at bay 😊 Ate tea at the Reggae Bar (part of the hostel) and it was quite pants. The meal took about an hr to arrive, my bread could have doubled up as an offensive weapon and they were only luke warm. We ate them like then tottled off to an internet cafe which is realllly cheap.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.168s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0847s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb