Enchanted Macau


Advertisement
Macau's flag
Asia » Macau » Macau
November 4th 2012
Published: November 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Little Europe in Asia


Only one word can describe about Macau, it is enchanted. Why so? If you happen to visit Macau you would feel and see all glamorous yet humble atmosphere. Noon version of Macau offered delighted humble city with European touch in it. Small streets, city cars, motor bikes, and lots of people. The touch of Europe would get stronger if you visit Senado square. In Senado square, there are a lot of pieces of Europe that would fulfill your greedy eyes. Those would be Ruin Saint Paul, Saint Peter Church and many more.

Night version of Macau was very glamour. Big and wide buildings would start their lights attraction. It was very colorful. All gambler around the world will gather and makes Macau looked more likely Vegas. Bingo machine and people's chattering rings unto your ears when you steped into the game room. I happened to visit Venetian Hotel. Venetian hotel had the best view and man made small Venetian. You could do both shop and gaming here.

Just add Macau to your must-visit list, traveler! =)


Additional photos below
Photos: 38, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

View From Ruins Saint PaulView From Ruins Saint Paul
View From Ruins Saint Paul

I did not know what's the myths, but lost people threw coins in there despite the forbidden sight to do so.
The StreetThe Street
The Street

This one is one busy street to get to Saint Paul. In here they offered bacon and egg tart--Macau's cuisine.
Saint Peter ChurchSaint Peter Church
Saint Peter Church

My favorite hidden place in Macau


Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0338s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb