vang vieng


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » West » Vang Vieng
February 21st 2006
Published: February 21st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Ok, so after Louang prabang, we went to a small place called Vang vieng which, again, was a chill out place! We went tubing (basically floating down the mekong river in rubber rings) and they had bars situated down the river and someone would stick out rope and pull you in...good times!

it normally takes a few hrs but we managed to persuade some canadian guy to pull all 3 of us with his kayak...yes, he hated us by the end of the trip.

this place was weird in that it played 'friends" in every cafe/bar u could see! at nightime, we ventured down to what's known as the "island", alls i can say is lots of drinking...lots and lots!



Advertisement



26th February 2006

Learn you geography! Vang Vieng is not on the Mekong River. You wreebt tubing down he Mekong.I havent even been to Laos but have done more reading to at least know that.
14th March 2006

excuse me!!!!!!
Hello there Luke, how did i offend you so much? I cannot see where i typed "vang vieng is on the Mekong river" so why have you commented saying this? I simply put that we went tubing down the Mekong, or as you wrote, "wreebt tubing down he Mekong". Chill out!!!!!

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 47; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb