breakfast


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo » Akasaka
March 4th 2007
Published: March 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

up. feeling a lot better than i was last night. maybe that was jet lag. I guess i was just up for a long time too. we went out to the streets and looked around for something to eat. an old woman was getting into a row boat and was being pushed out into the water near our hotel. it seemed like the denny's from last night might have an interestingly japanized version of the american restaurant, so we decided to try it. at least it would be cheap. after posing with tommy lee jones on a vending machine coffee ad we got to the restaurant. it was a lot nicer than any denny's i've ever been in. the menu was completely different. not really what we expected at all. i wanted to get a japanese style breakfast, but they were all over 1000 yen and i didn't really want to waste the money when i wasn't really hungry anyway. so i got honey pancakes and they got french toast. the pancakes were made with much more attention to detail than i was used to- especially at a denny's. we stopped at the internet cafe and posted on the travelblog, i hadn't typed up anything yet.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 16; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb