Day 5 - Wednesday 6th May 2007


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Saitama » Saitama
May 6th 2007
Published: February 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

吉澤ひとみ Graduation Concert

OMG it's the concert day today, i was soooooooooooooo excited, but things weren't quite going to plan... nothing i seem to want to do goes to plan.. It rained today which made the day feel even more gloomy, i was starting to develop a cold and was feeling really under the weather, and there was a really strange incident with the guys which involved us leaving late for the concert... OH YEAH and i forgot my binoculars.

I thought i had woken the guys up, i could hear keyboard tapping from their room and one time i thought i heard someone answer me, but at 12pm i went to look in on them and they were still asleep it was really weird. Anyway after they had got ready we headed off to Saitama Super Arena in the rain.

We got to Saitama and had a quick breakfast, bagel in honor of Yossie and a juice. We then headed off inside the arena to get lots of goodies. The lines were split up into guys and girls lines, the girls being alot shorter.. Anyway after waiting in the queue for ages i managed to make my way to the front and they had NOTHING i wanted... everything was gone, all i managed to get was a Yossie Fan and 1 glow stick. Because of the queue i missed the start of the concert and i didn't have a chance to buy binoculars.

Walking into the concert hall was AMAZING, there was a sea of glowsticks, loads of guys dancing asnd there she was in the middle of the stage... she looked like a pea.. she was really tiny hehe. I didn't want to watch the screens because i wanted it to feel more real, but it didn't really... It was still amazing though.

Yossie's graduation outfit was sooo pretty, i absolutley adore it.... beautiful feather and sparkly red and gold. I was in ore.

After 2 hours of amazing singing and dancing we had to leave, i was sooooo sad ;_; i really wanted to see Yossie close up ;_;

Anyway Nic rushed out after the concert to the guys queue to buy stuff, and there was LOADS left, he was able to grab me Yossie's graduation set of bracelet and necklace... but the one thing i wanted (The white graduation t-shirt) was sold out.. i wanted so much more stuff.

We had to leave Saitama after that.. i wish i could have stayed for the evening concert 😞 but instead Barry had booked us a place at The Lock Up

The lockup was so much fun, we were lead down a horror corridor where monsters jumped out at us.. for some reason i wasn't scared O.o we went and sat down and waited. The waitress police woman then came and handcuffed Nic and lead us to our cell in the ceiling hehe. We then picked really strange drinks from the menu, mine was blue with a random pill in it :p Rob had test tubes and barry had a shocker thing.. it was acutally quite nice.

Suddenly the lights went out and they announced the that the monsters had escaped, it was so funny.. they came up into our cell trying to scare us and kept hittng me on the head with a plastic axe... it was so funny.. my drink by this point had turned green XD Anyway we were all laughing and suddenly one of the monsters managed to climb up the wall and scare us all by shouting though the window... it was so funny. They got the monster under wraps hehe :p locked them back up again. the japanese girls screaming was so funny.

We ordered Taiyama, i really wanted to try one.. but we had a russian roulette version.. after thinking Barry had it i took a bite into the tail of mine and OMG it was sooooooooooooo HOT... i lost ;_; i cried ;_; but it was funny.

Just as we were leaving the lights went off again, Kira screamed and grabbed onto Rob and we all scrambles back upstairs again to sit though another escape... they played the ghostbusters theme tune hehe :p

We then headed back after a long day for some resting.

~*Aqua*~

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb