Whats been doing?


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Hokkaido
July 8th 2006
Published: July 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

World CupWorld CupWorld Cup

How good was the Aus Vs Japan game?! Crazy Nite!! was a bit lonely, but held strong supporting Oz, and tried to convert as many ppl as I could in the process!
Well, things have been pretty crazy lately so I have not really had a chance to update the stuff thats been going on.... but in saying that, not too much exciting stuff has been going on anyways, so I guess its ok...

Dad just came over for a couple of days last week which was great to see a face from home again, we stayed @ Lake Toya for a nite which was good, and then just cruised around shikotsuko and Niseko for the remainder of the time.

ummm.... still waiting for summer to come, it seems lately we have had 5 days of rain to every 1-2 days of sun which has not been fun, especially since it is going to start snowing again here in about 4 and a bit months!! Its looking like summer has decided to do a no show this year...

not much news to tell, so just do the usual and put some pics up of life lately as I am too lazy to type....



Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Lake ShitsokoLake Shitsoko
Lake Shitsoko

One of the biggest lakes in Hokkaido, heaps beautiful, crystal clear water..
Duck BoatDuck Boat
Duck Boat

There were no boats left, so we got navigated by this duck thing...
Nishi YamaNishi Yama
Nishi Yama

This used to be a main road, before the volcano erruptd 6 years ago in Toya..
Nishi YamaNishi Yama
Nishi Yama

The aaftermath of an errupted volcanoe..
Nishi YamaNishi Yama
Nishi Yama

Dad and I and the still-active volcanoe behind us...
Mt Annupuri HikeMt Annupuri Hike
Mt Annupuri Hike

Dad feeling pretty proud of himself after we hiked to the top of Annupuri..
Hokkaido coastHokkaido coast
Hokkaido coast

Random pics from a costal drive
The Feast...The Feast...
The Feast...

Masumi putting the last touches on the dinner we made for Obasan.. took us about 7hrs, and is proof to all you disbelivers that I can cook!


11th September 2006

damn you
you think you'd get sick of all the fun. stop running and get a racoon tan... later stinky..

Tot: 0.249s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0462s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb