NECK DEEP!!


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Hokkaido
December 25th 2006
Published: December 25th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Mt YotiMt YotiMt Yoti

where the yuki monster lives
Back in Japan for the second time this year. Its good to be back!
Stopped off in Taiwan on the way for one night, didn't really like it there.
I had forgotten how friendly and crazy the Japanese people are. I'v got a job here working at the same place i stayed at last year. The people who run the place are so nice, they have me calling them Ozesun (uncle) and Obasun (aunt). Obasun is an amazing cook, we staff eat what they eat and they eat really good, i could write pages and pages about the cooking alone but i'll just let you take my word for it.
I work 4 hours a day just moving snow with this thing thats a cross between a tank and a lawnmower, i also pick people up from the bus stop. I'm actually working now just waiting for people to arrive. There teaching me japanese and i'm teaching them english.

This place has changed a bit since i was last here, there heaps more aussies, canadians, europeans etc etc. The pubs are packed out at night and there heaps of new buildings.

The snow hasn't changed much, had a couple days of knee to waist deep champaign powder : )

Theres a good crew of both staff and guests staying here. We out for xmas and got trashed, one of the guests Jayson found his way on the other side of the bar at wild bills serving up 50/50 drinks, the place got loose fast.






Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Jam BarJam Bar
Jam Bar

Me, t hound, andy, reedy and a lifty
DumpingDumping
Dumping

Check the size of the snowflakes


Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0402s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb