Boogie Boarding


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Java » Pangandaran
April 21st 2016
Published: April 25th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Our hotel in Batu Karas is called Java Cove and it is on the beach front and very nicely decked out. The kids larked around in the pool and Cas unpacked. We had lunch in the hotel and Ed and Hat were delighted that they had some western dishes.
Once the heat of the sun had reduced, I took the kids boogie boarding. There were lots of people hiring them on the beach and prices were cheap.
It was great fun and we all improved a lot during the course of the afternoon. Hat and Ed really got into it and became very good at judging which wave was at the right point to take.
Meanwhile, Cas had a massage in the bedroom. We all met up in the tabled area near the bar and Cas felt that she'd received a proper pummelling during a very hard pressure massage from a wiry lady.
We had a couple of cold beers and played dominoes and cards with Hat. Ed was occupied with his Star Wars Lego.
For dinner we walked along the road to a local restaurant and had another delicious meal. The mozzis were out in force so I nipped back for the repellent to avoid getting eaten as we ate.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0202s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb