Some things you need to know before go to Bali:


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali
April 5th 2007
Published: April 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

It is very interesting and fun when comes to traveling to Bali island (Its known as island of the gods). With Bali's spectacular beaches, volcanoes, lakes, temples and terrace rice fields - combine with its deeply artistic roots and its legendary hospitality, And Bali island have made it one of the most visited places on earth.

Heres some tips about how to choose the best Bali destination by region which is suit to your taste and budget :

Kuta Region : Bali Kuta is the most happening tourism spot area among the rest region, The Sunset in Kuta is most breathtaking. Accommodations in Kuta range from a modest homestay for a few dollars a night to luxurious, five-star, international hotels costing several hundred to several thousand dollars a night. You will easily to find interesting places around Kuta such as shopping center, pubs & bars, restaurants, theme parks, budget hotels and many others. Best place for active travelers.

Ubud Region : Ubud Bali is located at east Bali, There are so many creative arts in Ubud. You may find interesting Balinese paintings, wood carving, handicrafts and many others. Most of accomodation in Ubud is Villas type, you will feel romantic atmosphere, beautiful natural landscape scenery and peaceful. Many overseas honeymooners choose Ubud as place to stay and enjoy. If you wish something romantic or back to nature, Ubud will be best place for you.

Nusa Dua Region : Nusa Dua & Peninsula areas is in the south of Bali, full of 5 stars hotels & resorts such as Ritz Carlton, Four Season, Westin, Grand Hyatt, Bvlgary hotel, Nikko hotel and many others. If you prefer something luxurious, high class standart and top level of services, you may consider Nusa Dua & Peninsula areas as your place to stay.

Choose the right region where will you stay based on your budget and demand, and your Bali vacation can be perfect.


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0343s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb