Secret traveling Heaven on Earth


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Uluwatu
November 10th 2009
Published: November 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Christien (C). David (D). Danny (Ds). Helen(H). Lie(L). Risanty(R). Nisa(N).

10.11.2009.

10.00 AM Bali Time
We went to Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) is a nice place. First for entry we paid @20.000,- Its a big area up the hills.
There's a big gate for entry the area of giants rocks (looks like) then we cant stand for take some picture there..😊 at another part of the area actually nothing more to see than giant rocks and beautiful view up the hills, and some part of GWK big statute that not finish yet after almost 5 years. The weather was damn hot, some of us (C,Ds,R,L,N) had to get in the shop with AC so we can rest a lil from hot windy day but D and H walked fast they up the strais and wait us in the middle of the hills. fiuhh guys..!
So after take rest and buy some souvenir we went for looking D and H and went together to top of the hills.
Walked, saw and took some picture there before we get starving n lunch. before we out the area we stop to souvenir shop and bought t-shirts, hat, bags, etc.

1.00 PM
After GWk, our driver took us to Padang-Padang Beach, never been here before. To enter this beach we must walk down from the street, we had to step carefully beside the way was small, and bit steep. But when u see it, its only about 100 km so can tell you that its small n more private beach, 99%!t(MISSING)he visitors are caucasian,maybe can say that the domestic visitor only us.hehehehe..bikini and hot muscle around us. the water so clean,wow..surprising. Too bad we didnt bring our swim wear 😞 and we just took some picture there.
C saw one man that really hot hahahah while others busy taking picture C only sitting on the beach next to see him hahahahaa..woof woof..his eyes so damn cold, with black eye blow..sexy.wakakakaka...this beac are Fu*king great!!

3.00 PM
After that we went to Dreamland beach, this beach are bigger than PP beach and more crowded. All except N are swiming.playing surf with wave that makes us laugh and scream.wooowww...still hot man around us...ahhh really pleasent here..hahahhaa..
manytimes we had to dragged by the wave. but its totally fun..bite scaredcoz some of us not a good swimer but the wave was so challenging. All totally crazy. ahh yes here we meet Indian man his name is Kunal from New Delhi hahahha this is waht N like..uppss.
We see the sunset there. Then we all back to the Hotel to rest before out again in the night.

10.00PM
Start our night life journey to KAMASUTRA CLUB..wow the name so exotic sound great rite??but trust me its horroble for a club. hahaha..man theres only us n one group beside us.Mann,,,even H fall a sleep there, we try to waiting untill 12 PM but boooo..our patients is enough. hahaha We change to EMBARGO Club on Kuta street..well its better, free entry for ladies and the songs, dance floor..wuuhuuu...dancing getting hot 😊 but R and L only standing..ohh why so shy??hhahahaa.
Then we end that day till 2 AM..hohoho hope mama wont know :p







Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb