still in kuta


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Kuta
September 1st 2006
Published: September 1st 2006
Edit Blog Post

right well for all you still keeping an eye on the blog. just pete left here below the equator. and so far ive had 4 days of surfing and started my scuba diving coarse today. but lads first things how did we miss indonesia. its the best place ever. the prices of everything are not only cut in half but some times you can get a good 10%!o(MISSING)r 20%!o(MISSING)r else im becoming a ruthless ruth and being harsh. see because indonesia had such a big tourism thing going on pre bombs in 2002 there are loadsa sho[ps and stalls and then tourism has fallen so you can get stuff for so cheap. in other words you can take so much from them cause there desperate. but i like to think otherwise.and the people are great. thailand people are so friendly with their smiles cambodia with the full waves but the people here are so charming every shop sails person with there bag of tricks trying to get your attension actually works. every second stall has me laughing and i pass a good 50 to get to the beach so its a great laugh. but the same jokes every day gets very old.and ross you'd love it they love the hands on approach. yeah back to prices dvds are 70 cent a pop compared to bangkoks $2 and they have shops with every dvd. so any requests send them to me.and quickly cause i might be moving on soon enough so might not be the same in other places? and bali as i expected the surfing is incredable. every wave at least 5 ft up to 8ft. so im getting thrown back a good couple of meters every couple of seconds. but i get up on one every 10 mins. and i must be doing something right with the whole surfer image thing. cause in 24 hours i two cue's of chinese girls asking to takes pictures with me. so i must at leats look like a surf. they obviously dont know ive only surfed a couple of times. right well i better go cause i have to be up at 7.30 for my scuba diving tomorrow which im doing 3 dives did one today. tomorrow one coarl wall and 2 wreck dives. some old american ship sank in bali so going ot check it out. hope all is well bck home.oh yeah photos coming tomorrow or the next day.

Advertisement



7th September 2006

Lookin Good
2 lines of chick eh Pete...hot stuff ;@) Don't come home with a Thai bride now will ya. Diving is best fun isn't it..I loved it..hope your taking down lotsa tips for Sluz and I... Get your Christmas pressies over there I reckon ..love you

Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb