Still in Bali... could be worse!


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Kuta
April 14th 2007
Published: April 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We've in Bali for a week now. It's been a rather lazy week. We went on a single excursion to see some sights of the island. We saw several temples, a waterfall, black beaches, lakes and beautiful rice terraces. Most of the other days we were reading at the pool, sleeping and watching DVDs.
After the first week we got kinda bored in our hotel. Even though their slogan was "there's always something new at Garden View" (the name of the hotel) things didn't really change. So we moved just 200m up the street. The new place is called Legian Village Hotel. The pool is not as nice, but it's closer to the important things such as supermarket and Internet cafe.

This week hasn't really happened that much. Yesterday we went shopping. All we came home with was a bottle of shampoo and a headache. The sellers in the street just try to rip you off so badly when you are a tourist. They made us mad. It's so unsatisfying to return from shopping with empty hands.

There's really not much else to say. We'll try hard and do some more exciting things this week. Have a good weekend!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb