Foodie In You Can’t Miss A Visit To Delhi


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
December 22nd 2015
Published: December 22nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Are you a foodie? You want to tempt your taste buds? Want to eat mouth watering dishes? Then Delhi is the right place for you. You can here eat almost everything from north Indian to south Indian, from typical Bengali dishes to tempting spicy Indian chaats. Streets of Delhi are filled with the loads of food outlets. This place is a haven for the food lovers and for the ones who cannot compromise with the taste. The yummy food will surely satisfy your taste buds. Not only the delightful food but here can one have the taste of some typical Indian Beverages like jaljeera, soda lemonade , lassi , masala chai and a lot more tempting and inexpensive thirst quenchers. One can here find the customary outlets in magnificent buildings of malls but one should try what Delhi is famous for. The real taste of Delhi lies in the street foods mostly. On the streets of Delhi one can find many food stalls surrounded by hungry people eating Gol gappas channa bhatura and those who love to eat non vegetarian dishes can eat kebabs , chicken tikkas , butter chicken and lot of other dishes as well. If you like sweet snacks and have a sweet tooth then streets of Delhi has a lot more to offer you as well .One can here find lot of sweet shops filled with hot piping jalebies and imarties served with curd or rabri gulab jamuns are the most common and loved sweet among the Indians and if you are looking for a different taste you can check out chikki and gajak which is cheap in price and have wonderful taste too. Delhi's food will surely refresh you and if you are visiting Delhi for the first time make yourself prepare for the next one soon. If you are planning a visit to Delhi and wanted to ease your journey you can check out the best packages on EaseMyTrip.com .

Some famous eateries you must visit.



Paranthe Wali Gali in Old Delhi

Pranthe wali gali as the name indicates is famous for the various varieties of paranthas. Pranthas are typical Indian bread stuffed with various different filing which one can choose according to their own wish. Here you can choose any stuffing like paneer, pyaz prantha , aloo prantha and a lot more variety is there. The pranthas served here is purely vegetarian.

Shree Balaji Chaat Bhandar

It is located in the old Delhi and is the most popular amongst all. The list of snacks here are quite extensive and a heavenly paradise to your taste buds. Papri chaat is the famous snack here and you can taste it in an average and reasonable price of Rs80 for two people. This Chaat stall is a must visit.

Dilli Haat

Dilli Haat is a famous place and is situated in INA. Here one can have the taste of almost all the states of India and can also enjoy shopping over here. Cuisines from almost all states are available here to tempt you.

Khan Chacha

This place is located in Khan Market area of Delhi and here one can grab the non vegetarian dishes .This place serves the best kebabs rolls, Indian breads with non vegetarian dishes. If you will eat food here once you will surely come back next time for the wonderful taste.

Karim’s

Karim’s is one of the oldest and most famous restaurant located near jama majid ; this place is a perfect place to celebrate mughlai cuisine. This place is the best place for the ones who cannot make adjustment with the taste of non vegetarian dishes.

Al Bake

Al bake is famous for its delicious shawarma. This place is located in new friend’s colony market. Although this is a small joint but serves the best shawarma with quite reasonable price.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0354s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb